• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Training practice in New Orleans

Byxis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Byxis7
3DS FC
4656-8308-4770
I've been seeing Project M and how cool it looks lately. I've just recently started paying attention to competitive Smash and I really wanna get into it. I come from Brawl where I was ok(Not really good or anything but decent. I was aware of things.) I didn't grow up on Smash 64 or Melee like most people. And I never owned a Game Cube as a kid so I never got used to a GC controller for Smash. Project M looks like the game I want to practice in. It takes things from Melee and Brawl and makes them so much more fun! I'm still really new to competitive Smash but if anyone is around in New Orleans and has Project M and is willing to train me and give me tips and guidance on how I can improve and to just practice, I'd greatly appreciate that beyond words! I'm a shy guy but I'd really just like to meet fellow Smash players in my area you know? Smash is a really boring game to play alone. I don't plan to be the next MewtwoKing/Korean DJ/Mango/Hungry Box either, I'm just looking to get decent.

AndrewMarthh

Smash Rookie
Hey, I live in Gretna on the west bank and I also didn't play any smash before Brawl. Overall I've been playing since April, Project M for about 2 weeks. I'm looking for someone to train with and get better. I'm decent, not good enough for tournaments yet. PM me on here and we can hook it up bro.

Top Bottom