• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Training partners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holla@ChaBoi390

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3153-5100-6686
Hi, I'm new to smash boards but I have been playing smash since the original on my n64. I'm a Mario main and I play with some of my friends and consider myself decent but with tons of room for improvement. My win rate on for glory is only 61.30% if that helps show where I'm at. If anyone would like to practice with me, my friend code is 3153-5100-6686. List your codes if you're down :3

Xeze

Smash Ace
NNID
XezeMaster
3DS FC
3969-6256-6191
Hi, welcome to the boards. My FC is on the side below my avatar, feel free to add. I can do some games later on.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
@ Holla@ChaBoi390 Holla@ChaBoi390

Hey, hope you're enjoying your stay here so far.

I would suggest using The FC Sharing Thread to find more users. Alternatively, you can go to Smash Ladder and use the match-making system to play more competitive users. My personal choice is Smash Ladder, and the players there are consistently better than what you'd find in For Glory.

Lastly, you can participate in the Mario Social Thread to get to know other Mario users.

Since there isn't much basis for discussion here, I'll lock this thread, but hopefully this gives you enough information. If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom