• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Training over Wifi

Ultarix

Smash Rookie
NNID
marcus45662
I know Wifi isn't always the best, but I was wondering if anyone would like to do some wifi matches so I could practice/get help for my Sonic?

I'm decent at him I guess, but I'm kind of in this weird spot where I've been told by my friend who goes to tourneys that my Sonic style is annoying. I dunno if I need to mix things up more, or not.

Anyway, so if anyone would like to play on Wifi (A normal match or to help me out with my Sonic) I would appreciate it. =)

Tryst

Smash Ace
NNID
Skolar
3DS FC
2750-1644-8369
So wait, you mean against a Sonic or something else? I would be happy to play some matches with you if you mean against a Sonic but every Sonic I know seems to play him a little different. But I'd definitely be happy to play with you. :D

Ultarix

Smash Rookie
NNID
marcus45662
So wait, you mean against a Sonic or something else? I would be happy to play some matches with you if you mean against a Sonic but every Sonic I know seems to play him a little different. But I'd definitely be happy to play with you. :D
Well I mean helping me improve my sonic, but yeah normal play is fun too :D

Top Bottom