• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Training Doc! Some advice needed

Nappydude1

Smash Rookie
I'm a Fox player and i wanted to main Doc instead beacuse of the video i saw Overdose andthe training vid.

I can l-cancel very good with Fox but for Doc it's a bit slow i just can't get the ang of it, can you please help me bec i'm very new to Doc.?

And i would like to know whats Doc way of a rushing, i saw on the Overdose video he use u-air ALOT connecting with d-smash, up-tilt etc?

Also i'm now starting to train, whats the best moves to start training?

Sudai

Stuff here
It's the same as LCancling with Fox, just hit L/R/Z as you hit the ground. Just practice it more. There's no special trick to it or anything.

SandWraith

Smash Cadet
As far as approaching, most often you'll use pills as cover. Throw a pill and follow behind it, using it as protection. You can, for example, do a full jump pill and then waveland and keep running.

I'd suggest looking at Cyphus' doc guide, which is stickied on the Doc Character Specific page. It's got a lot of good info and probably will be able to answer most, if not all, of your questions.

Top Bottom