• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tourneys south of london

J0RDY

Smash Journeyman
As the title says, I would love to go to more tourneys, but I haven't seen any of them arranged nearer the south of England, it sucks.
This is in no way a complaint post, so I'm not asking to be flamed. I'm just wondering if there are any in the south yet, and if not, will there ever be?
Thanks for the help guys, I'm sure there's at least 1 person in SWF that feel the same way.

FrostByte

Smash Lord
There have been tournies in the south of England, London and Yeovil.

If you mean South of *London* then you won't find enough smashers to make a tournament counting smashers from South only.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
There is a mini one going on atm, if you read the london thread is says 'August Tourny Discussion' so go look at that and try to get there, for the info look on the first page, where in south london are you from, i'm from thorton heath, its near Croydon.

J0RDY

Smash Journeyman
Lol thanks for the advice, But I do actually mean south of England (few miles off the coast) in the south east-ish. Were there ever any large-ish tourneys for melee in the south of England?

PS: Just north of Brighton

J0RDY

Smash Journeyman
I don't want them exactly where I live, I just want to know if there could be any touneys arranged in the SOUTH of England

Top Bottom