• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tourney DK

Monkey's Uncle

Smash Rookie
Sup guys! I've been maining Dk for sometime time now. I have developed an interest for the competitive scene and one thing I have noticed is that there really aren't any DK players out there. Now Im quite new to the smash boards and was wondering what was the main reason for this? Regardless of the reason I do not plan on developing another main. I understand that being a DK main is something that isn't seen a lot either...sad. DK players stand tall!

Shears

Smash Master
Annex and the Z are DK players to check out. Comboblaze also throws out DK. As far as DK beam swords single stock goes, check with Korobeniki.

Also, what the hell smashboards why is my text black? Why is it black to type but white when it posts?

Last edited:

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
Sup guys! I've been maining Dk for sometime time now. I have developed an interest for the competitive scene and one thing I have noticed is that there really aren't any DK players out there. Now Im quite new to the smash boards and was wondering what was the main reason for this? Regardless of the reason I do not plan on developing another main. I understand that being a DK main is something that isn't seen a lot either...sad. DK players stand tall!
DK is not the best character but there are worse characters that have better representation for whatever reason. Wilde is an online player who mains DK. theres also a Peruvian DK main named Stradon who is really good if u wanna watch vids of him

Kimimaru

Smash Ace
DK is just one of those rarer characters. While he isn't one of the top characters, he can be great if you're skilled enough with him just like any other character in this game. My guess is that most people don't enjoy playing him because he's a huge target that's very easy to combo and has more trouble dealing with projectiles than most other characters.

If you want to improve with DK, you can watch the players mentioned above. I main both Mario and DK, but I have very little recorded footage.

VVilde

Smash Cadet
im actually a gucci main, but i understand ur confusion. people often mistake gucci for DK

Annex

Smash Ace
As far as DK beam swords single stock goes, check with Korobeniki.
THE INACCURACIES :054:
it was 5 stock, it was kero not koro, and I would be the one to talk to since I won (and because kero's banned again)

im actually a gucci main, but i understand ur confusion. people often mistake gucci for DK
why are you never anywhere
I wanted to play you so bad when I was still in chicago

Monkey's Uncle

Smash Rookie
As I said before I do have plans on going to tourneys with my DK, course I may get stomped the first few times but the idea is to eventually get top 8 perhaps even start winning with DK eventually. :D finally represent the character rightfully. Tired of not seeing my DK not get represented properly!

Sedda

Smash Champion
kimimaru's dk is sexy. i like it.

why would you wanna use link tho. poor link. at least luigi can recover on DL

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
peek showed up like once in my entire time online

chris is going for yoshi these days because he is filthy

Top Bottom