• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tournament in New Hampshire this summer! Any interest from Canada?

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
Hello everyone,

thederrit here! I'm sure (in fact almost positive) that none of you know who I am, but I am planning to host a regional tournament in Hanover, New Hampshire come this June. I know that Canada often has to travel a long way to get to American tourneys, but this is one that will be close and hopefully have a great turnout. Last year I hosted a similar tournament that went very well, and with the help of Skler and others I hope to make this bigger and better! With your help I think it can be done. Below is the interest thread posted in Atlantic North, and if you post there (or here for that matter) with interest it helps me to make accommodations. I am starting early because I want to make sure everything goes awesome.

I hope to hear from you all!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=262870

Top Bottom