• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tournament in Laurel, MD 9/5/15

Shears

Smash Master
https://www.facebook.com/events/1419144951748688/1428630014133515/

There will be a tournament in Laurel, MD labor day weekend. It will have doubles and singles. We expect a solid turnout for this, hopefully 30+. This is not Xanadu but it is very close to Xanadu and will feature almost all of the Xanadu entrants as well as several from PA. Details are in the FB event page.

We will also be having a smash fest at DarkHorses that weekend where we will have food, drinks, and video games. This will be much like smashover earlier this year.

In addition to the tournament and smash fest, we will be having a side tournament that is girls only. Rules are still being decided but it will probably be 3 stock with items. This is a chance for everyones girlfriend, fiancee, wife, mom, hot sister, tinder date, hooters girl, stripper, etc. to come smash and see which girl is the best. Several PA and MD guys are bringing their girlfriends and other friends as well. I will be bringing my tinder army.

Dark Horse

Smash Cadet
Just to be clear. At my place there will be nothing official going on. Mostly people playing random n64 games. I'll be bbqing, and we will be tearing down a wall in my house.

Top Bottom