• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toronto!!

ackee

Smash Rookie
Hi guys, now that there are lots of gaps between my classes at school, I've been wondering if anybody in areas accessible by the TTC is down to play smash during the weekdays. I'm not looking for official events such as weekly and one-time tournaments; I'm just looking for people to chill and play smash with whenever the time allows us to.

Let me know!

NitroSSBM

The coolest Falco of all time
Hey! I'm in Toronto as well, and one of the events I go to is called HYPECENTRAL. Its really good, and talent such as Ryan Ford and Weon-X (Both Top 5 in Ontario players!) go. Here's the link to the Facebook group which has all the details: https://www.facebook.com/groups/HYPECENTRAL/ I hope to see you there one day!

daskrip

Smash Rookie
Hey, I live in Toronto and have been looking for Smash players. I live not far from Finch and Bathurst and I go to York. Send me a PM? I'm new to Smashboards so please don't mind me possibly not replying right away.

ackee

Smash Rookie
Hey, I live in Toronto and have been looking for Smash players. I live not far from Finch and Bathurst and I go to York. Send me a PM? I'm new to Smashboards so please don't mind me possibly not replying right away.
Will do!

ackee

Smash Rookie
Hey! I'm in Toronto as well, and one of the events I go to is called HYPECENTRAL. Its really good, and talent such as Ryan Ford and Weon-X (Both Top 5 in Ontario players!) go. Here's the link to the Facebook group which has all the details: https://www.facebook.com/groups/HYPECENTRAL/ I hope to see you there one day!
Thanks for the info! Are you by any chance in the Richmond hill smash facebook page?

Last edited:

ackee

Smash Rookie
I'm currently in Markham so I'm only a part of the Markham SSBM group sorry...
That sounds nice as well. I live by york mills station, but the reason why I asked is because I saw a link to HYPECENTRAL in the Richmondhill smash group by looking over my friend's shoulder.

Top Bottom