• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

tornado vs. tornado

ckm

Smash Journeyman
Ok, Ive seen people mention multiple times on these boards that a newer tornado will beat an older one. I rarely get the opportunity to play MK dittos, but I swear theres more to it than that. I cant say for certain (dont have the matches recorded, and i cant remember exactly) but IIRC, this rule has not always held true for me. Sometimes they cancel eachother, and I think sometiems the first one wins (again, I havent tested this extensively, but just going off of memory here). One thing that I remember reading was that the tornado actually gains priority when you continue pressing B. If this is true, this rule would probably not work, as an earlier tornado could have gained priority over a newer one. Anyone actually tested this extensively?

Top Bottom