• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top 5 Legend of zelda games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toon link is 2cute!

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4699-6547-1774
Hello all and since i was bored i decided to start one of these. Sorry if this exists already.

So anyways, what are your favorite Zeldas and why?

Mine are
1. Majoras mask
2. A tie between ocarina of time and wind waker
3. Link to the past
4. Link between worlds
5. Crossbow training:p
(Actually its Skyward sword)

1. The 3 day cycle is very cool and unique, and was executed well. Also it was rather dark too and the masks were pretty cool. Plus the sidequests were also very fun and while the first three dungeons werent much, stone tower temple was awesome.
2. Wind waker is fun because not only was it my first zelda, but also because that the graphics were so cute and the game was very fun overall. Plus the final boss was pretty epic.
Oot was also really cool since it was so revolutionary. Plus navi wasnt even that annoying to me. Also, the music was great and the dungeons were very fun, and traveling in time was pretty cool.
3. Link to the past was a pretty fun game with unique dungeon designs, and the dark world was pretty amazing, especially the music for it.
4. Pretty much the same thing as link to the past, but it lacked a few thtings link to the past didnt
5. The motion controls were great and some of the new mechanics were nice. And i actually liked fi. Though the game really didnt feel too special and i didnt find something unique about it. Regardless, its still a great game.

You dont need to go into that much detail btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom