• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top 5 Assist Trophy Predictions

Sir Jigsbee

Smash Cadet
With Sakurai's new invention, the assist trophy, comes a whole new range of possibilities. Because there is such a huge scope, I believe everyone should say their top 5 predictions (or wants) like this:

1). Fawful
2). King Boo
3). Moblin w/ Spear
4). Waddle Doo
5) Biospark

Have fun!

psyniac_123

Smash Ace
Nice topic.

1. Goomba
2. Goron
3. Shadow (if Sonic is confirmed)
4. Centurion (kid icarus)
5. Baloon Fighter

skullkidd

Smash Ace
1. Waddle Dee
2. Toad
3. Kamek
4. Balloon Fighter
5. Tom Nook

Edit: Yeah, great thread.

Goron would make a GREAT one too.

Copperpot

Smash Ace
Nice thread. I was wondering when one of these would show up. Anyways, my top 5:

1) Kracko (Kirby series)
2) Mr. Light and Mr. Bright (Kirby series)
3) Volvagia (Legend of Zelda series)
4) Epona (Finally, all of you crazy people that wanted her to be playable can rest in peace)
5) Exor (if Geno is confirmed)

EDIT:

6) Marth
7) Roy

Ooooooo . . . burned!

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
1) Elite Beat Agents / Ouendan
2) Saria
3) Kamek
4) Slippy & Peppy
5) Laughing Dog

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Toad deserves to be an actual character, not an AT...
The most logical statement I have heard on the boards today! Thank you. :)

And the guy from Brain Age is Prof. Kawashima. The guy from Big Brain Academy, however, is Dr. Lobe. Take your pick, hahah.

TaurToph

Smash Journeyman
1. Balloon Fighter
2. Captain Olimar
3. Diddy Kong
4. Toad
5. Tom Nook

Enlong

Smash Journeyman
1: Zant (Zant would go nuts and fire a bunch of magic blasts everywhere)
2: Andross (would slap people, or spin around to his Krazoa face and spit ring-waves)
3: Waddle Dee (like, a dozen of them; they're not that strong, and mabye a Waddle-doo thrown into the mix)
4: Metroid (would latch on like a Lip's stick flower, but more dangerous)
5: Bullet Bill (self explanitory, but a bullet bill, not a Banzai Bill, like from Peach's Castle. It'd fly like a Samus Missle and explode)

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
I can't decide on a Top 5 list, as most of them suggested are great. I love AT's solely because it silences all these stupid fanboy suggestions to roster characters of Balloon Fighter, Stafy, Little Mac. These characters were always debatable as playable or not, but there is no doubt they would be perfect AT's!

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
I can't decide on a Top 5 list, as most of them suggested are great. I love AT's solely because it silences all these stupid fanboy suggestions to roster characters of Balloon Fighter, Stafy, Little Mac. These characters were always debatable as playable or not, but there is no doubt they would be perfect AT's!
hell fuking no to balloon fighter, stafy, and little mac for at, they are either playable or they are not

TaurToph

Smash Journeyman
Aeris, Clark, sorry, but those chars really can't be playable. They're all at samurai goro's level. Some r not so important, others would be hard to "smashlize". I mean, I like them, but there are about 10 spots for new chars (predicting), and many major characters that deserve them more. Dedede, krystal and lucario, to name few.

Assist trophies are not stuff for "trash" chars, it's something for the known ones that don't make it for playable, like Tom Nook, Toad, Samurai Goro, Midna...

skullkidd

Smash Ace
Aeris, Clark, sorry, but those chars really can't be playable. They're all at samurai goro's level. Some r not so important, others would be hard to "smashlize". I mean, I like them, but there are about 10 spots for new chars (predicting), and many major characters that deserve them more. Dedede, krystal and lucario, to name few.
Samarai Goroh could have been playable, he just isn't. And just because he is an AT doesn't mean players that aren't as recognizable as he is won't be playable.

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
lucario... no deoxys will be taking the pokemon spot and i doubt highly krystal will get in, although now that i think abut it she'd be better then allot of the other star fox character suggestions.

and how would any character be hard to smashlize, balloon fighter was almost in melee, and him and little mac are mega retro fighters, and we know sakurai loves retro fighters. and need i mention that stafy is a megastar in japan, so if sakurai is going to put a japan only character that's no FE related, he'll choose stafy

see the problem with AT's is that people use it as an excuse to bash a character they don't like

TaurToph

Smash Journeyman
And just because he is an AT doesn't mean players that aren't as recognizable as he is won't be playable.
Yes, that mean.

Clark, stop. I love Toad. I like Diddy and Toom Nook.
I also like Skull Kid and I love Lyn, and i'm praying her to be in. But I know they all have low chances, just cuz they're overshined by other characters.
Really, i'd love if in the future someone laughs at this post and shout in my head "see, you was wrong!"

axi0n

Smash Apprentice
1. Petey Piranha
2. King K. Rool
3. Zant
4. Metroid
5. Mach Rider

Cenedar

Smash Ace
1. Space Pirate (Metroid)
2. Metroid (Metroid)
3. Zant (Twilight Princess)
4. Midna (Twilight Princess)
5. Palutena (Kid Icarus)

And pretty please, no "OMG MIDNA SHOULD BE PLAYABLE NOT AN AT!!!1!!@!! YOU FA-UL NOOB" flames. It's just an opinion.

YosterDragon

Smash Apprentice
Oh, ya, never thought of Eggplant Wizard. Good suggestions, YosterDragon.
Thanks Pit :chuckle:

With as annoying as the Eggplant Wizard was in Kid Icarus, I can only hope he shows up as an AT...I mean, who wouldn't want to be on the giving end of those blasted eggplants for once?

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
since sakurai stated that hardcore gamers will recognize them i'll choose old characters

rambi
stanley
Kracko
eggplant whizard
King Wart

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
king wart would be best AT ever
objection chain chomp will be the best AT

speaking of chain chomp those five were my old at characters ats

from newer games will be

zant
chain chomp
petey
metroid
Waluigi

(doesn't need to be new but have an appearnce in new games)

Top Bottom