• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toon Link Wi-Fi footage *lots of waiting room footage*

Firekid2

Smash Apprentice
Thanks, but you might wanna put that in teh video thread. ;)

EDIT: Holy Crud, is his dash attack a sheild bash?! That's amazing!

SteveTV

Smash Apprentice
It almost seems like his dair is always a spike. It's hard to say though because there isn't much footage of him. At least not much that I can find. My biggest question so far is what does his neutral air do? has that stayed the same, or have they changed it? Because that was a big move in my arsenal.

[edit]
I take that back. In the second waiting room scene (around 5:40) he dairs over the edge, and the sandbag goes up. I think it is just like before. You have to hit with the top to fire spike. Only it doesn't start them on fire anymore (I don't think)

Flaminglink

Smash Journeyman
itsss sooo hard to tell if link or toon link will be bbetter imma main them both i guess, or wait till i see who i play better with.

Skillface

Smash Cadet
My biggest question so far is what does his neutral air do? has that stayed the same, or have they changed it? Because that was a big move in my arsenal.
It's the same as Marth's now, he flails his sword around a bit. It's a shame that the boot has been removed.

Top Bottom