• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toon Link Training

lijero13ss

Smash Journeyman
NNID
lijero13ss
3DS FC
3024-5912-8660
Hi all, I've been using toon link a lot and am trying to become competitive with him.

Anyone out there want to help me improve my TLink? Pretty much playing a long match (10 stocks ish) and possible giving me some tips and advice on improvement.

Thanks!

D

Deleted member

I'm not very good, but I've been playing competitively since 2009, and seconded TL from 2010 until now where I started maining him when SSB4 came out. I don't know how much help I can be, but no one else has replied, so I'll try. Leave me a message on my profile when you're ready.

blu.aki

Smash Rookie
NNID
deeeeeeee
3DS FC
0619-3835-7171
guys add me! i have trouble killing with TLink

D

Deleted member

guys add me! i have trouble killing with TLink
Bthrow is an amazing kill move as long as you're not too far from the side of the stage you're throwing towards. No one ever expects it to kill, either, so it catches people off guard. But yeah, I can play with you if you want in maybe a few hours or so.

blu.aki

Smash Rookie
NNID
deeeeeeee
3DS FC
0619-3835-7171
Bthrow is an amazing kill move as long as you're not too far from the side of the stage you're throwing towards. No one ever expects it to kill, either, so it catches people off guard. But yeah, I can play with you if you want in maybe a few hours or so.
i added you lol

Top Bottom