• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toon Link -The Official TIPS Thread - READ this

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlgc4

Smash Apprentice
hey played alot of scrubs online yesterday I the couldnt beat me/ its pretty laggy too.
i barely ever play online plus i post in toon thread for when i wanted to play and nobody got back to me so i went out to eat instead....
=]

DamianDDDDD

Smash Cadet
I'm going to battle against some friends. Only one of them has Brawl, because we live in the Netherlands. I once played the game with King Dedede and Pikachu. Now i want to play with Toon Link. My friends use(d) Ike, Samus/Zero Suit Samus, Bowser and Meta Knight. I never played with Toon Link, but i think i can use him well. Some advice would be nice. Meta Knight is really anoying.

Formose

Smash Rookie
Need help, the description with jump cancelling bombs in the guide thread isn't specific enough for me. Looks like a really useful technique, anyone care to elaborate?

TDude1994

Smash Rookie
ok, this is a really cheap combo, and it rarely works against very experienced players, if they are using a fast character. the combo is: Take a bomb, throw your boomerang at your opponent, shoot an arrow and throw the bomb. one or more of your attacks will always hit. If they block or try to roll out of the way, the bomb will hit, etc.

Hyro

Smash Lord
0_________o

Did he really just bomb a thead over a year old? lmao

Also that's not a combo.

Also, they wouldn't always hit. They would just powershield the arrow...then powersheild the boomerang than sheild/powershiled/catch the bomb.

And yeah I lol'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom