• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toon Link is pretty good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostAssassin38

Smash Rookie
Obviously if you are on this thread, you agree. I play in tournaments that me and my friends hold. 12 people today. They are above average I'd say. I haven't played Smash 4 on 3DS, so I went in blind. I mained Toon Link in Brawl, so I knew what I was doing. I won the whole thing!! I beat guys playing as Falcon, Shiek (he was doing fish flops on the edge the whole time) DK, Ike, Little Mac, Dedede and so on. They said my bomb game was on point! I need work still and we play weekly. I won't get a Wii U until Christmas, so I won't be much getting much practice. One thing I liked, which you all probably know is taking out a bomb midair, throwing it down, and dair-ing while they are stunned from the bomb. Makes the dair much less punishable. Just wanted to share my success with you guys here. Tell me about how you've done as Toon Link! Also, this is my first post, so hi!

PSIBoy

Smash Lord
Hello there, and welcome to Smashboards. Umm... My experience with TL has been... Decent. He's one of my better characters, but I'm not very good with his bomb game. I win most of the time on For Glory, but that isn't the best indicator of skill, is it? Haven't gone to a single tournament so I haven't cut my teeth in that yet.

D

Deleted member

Welcome to the sad truth--i mean smashboards-- where you realize TL is not very good.

stripheR

Smash Cadet
i wish he was better....im really scared about getting knocked out the first round in a tournament on saturday.

Heroine of Winds

Smash Ace
Odd thing about Toon Link is that I'm actually good with him despite the complaints people have with the little guy. Only problem I have with him is his d-air move. It's not very good compared to normal Link's.

Rayman!

Smash Cadet
NNID
mambur321
3DS FC
4122-5123-5521
i wish he was better....im really scared about getting knocked out the first round in a tournament on saturday.
I second that, but its me on for glory, I don't do tournaments since im scared im going to get whooped.

LinkLuigi

Smash Rookie
NNID
LinkLuigi
I have not really tried out For Glory but I am definitely getting better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom