• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toon Link Bomb Jumping Problems?

CodeCharlie

Smash Rookie
I don't know why, but whenever I try to pull out a bomb when I am off the stage I constantly end up fast falling instead of pulling out a bomb. Is it due to me holding the control stick a bit too long even though it works consistently on the stage? I have been trying to practice recovering with Toon Link but this keeps holding me back. A little help would be appreciated.

Chesstiger2612

Smash Lord
Holding soft down (as if you want to d-tilt on a platform without falling through it) and pressing b will pull a bomb without initiating fastfall

HM04

Smash Rookie
I just use :GCDL:
or :GCDR: to pull out bombs in the air, or you can pull out bombs on the ascent of a double jump since you can't fast fall quite yet. The SW and SE angles are easier for me than holding down tilt. Try it out.

Top Bottom