• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toon Link Avatar Request Thread

deech

Smash Cadet
Hi guys.

I'm just bored and I want to have some fun brushing up on my crappy drawing skills.

I don't know if you've noticed, but my Toon Link avatar was hand drawn to match my perspective of Toon Link.

:p

So if you want a hand-drawn Toon Link icon, post a request with detailed specifics and I'll be happy to get them out for you guys!

D

Deleted member

Kaiizoku

Smash Rookie
NNID
Kaiizoku
3DS FC
2981-5940-8773
I'm interested in one! Draw me one throwing a boomerang since I rely on my boomerang for everything and in every game! Thanks!

deech

Smash Cadet
I've been debating changing my current picture for a picture with a chinchou in it, but if you could please draw blue TL hugging a chinchou (or any better ideas you can think of, because I really can't think of anything better), that would be awesome. I'd really appreciate it.
I was thinking maybe something like this, but with chinchou: http://bluelink.deviantart.com/art/Toon-Link-and-Pikachu-111688488
Or maybe like this: http://midna01.deviantart.com/art/ssbb-link-and-pikachu-99872893
:170:

Sorry didn't know what a chinchou was so I had to look it up.

Sorry I didn't really follow your request, I was just doodling and this is what came to mind haha.

D

Deleted member

Sorry didn't know what a chinchou was so I had to look it up.

Sorry I didn't really follow your request, I was just doodling and this is what came to mind haha.
I love the looks on their faces lol. Thanks a bunch!

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom