• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tonight We Dine in the Shadow Realm: The Ganondorf Community Montage

mgleed

Smash Apprentice
NNID
mgleed
Brethren, I bring to you the latest Ganondorf Community Montage, the first for the Wii U. Thank you for all your submissions (39 Ganons featured with about 79 clips)! Now, enjoy.

Last edited:

Thor

Smash Champion
Love it.

One thing: Although it's definitely the case that Verbatim submitted clips and plays more Ganondorf than I, the shield break -> Warlock Punch -> offstage Warlock Punch [at about 3:13] was actually executed by me [Thor], saved on his Wii U.

I don't know if you can or should do anything about it [and it's arguably a very trivial detail, probably not worth the trouble of editing or re-uploading Youtube videos], but I'll say it anyway. : P

Last edited:

jmanup85

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jmanup85
3DS FC
1633-4569-8126
I watched it about 10 times. It means alot to have made it on here. Props to Gleed for his work and to everyone who made it on here. Now I gotta work hard to get quality stuff to put on the next one

adom4

Smash Lord
NNID
adom15510
3DS FC
3179-6434-6692
I feel bad that i didn't submit more clips, it came out great!

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
I remember watching the old community vids years ago hoping one day that I'd be in one lol. You did a really great job.

Sykkamorre

Fights using psychology.
NNID
Sykkamor
Jesus, I remember the brawl days, never thinking i'd get into something like this.

It gave me wood.

Top Bottom