• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toledo, OH - Smash for the Cure: $120 raised for Diabetes Youth Services!

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Smash For the Cure - November 30th, 2011

1. Lous :fox: ($25)
2. Raider88 :jigglypuff: ($15)
3. Q :falcon: ($5)
4. Dr. D :pikachu2: :drmario: :ganondorf:
5. Igga (Bobby) :pichu: :ness2: :yoshi2: :zelda:
5. SharkAttack :samus2:
7. Ebert :popo:
7. Courtney :marth: :falco:
9. DanS1 :drmario:
13. Nate :roymelee: :pikachu2:
13. Jasmine :sheik:

Thanks for coming out everyone and Dr. D for organizing this. We raised $120 for Diabetes Youth Services tonight. :) Shoutouts when I have time.

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
This was a fun event. A big thanks to Dr. D for organizing it and rasising money for Diabetes research.

Shoutouts:

1. Lous - Didn't vs once again in a tournament. Congrats on winning.

2. Raider88 - Didn't vs. Good stuff tonight. A saw a lot of your matches and they were entertaining.

3. Q - That was a fun set that went down earlier. Good job taking 3rd.

4. Dr. D - Once again, thanks for organizing this tournament. Also, nice set as well. That Pikachu is really fast and never lets me hit the ground lol. It's also a beastly edgeguarder.

5. Igga (Bobby) - That was an intense set. You won the Samus vs. Samus ditto, which was a lot of fun. I had to go Peach against you to get the wins to advance.

5. SharkAttack - Nice work finally winning a 2nd set in the winners bracket. Looks like the Samus/Peach combo is the way to go. Also, get better at hacki sack!

7. Ebert - Didn't vs. Good to see you again though.

7. Courtney - Didn't vs. in the tournament, but fun friendlies afterward. You improved a lot with Marth. I don't think I won a match vs. you 1 vs. 1.

9. DanS1 - Didn't vs.

13. Nate - Thanks for coming out to this tournament. Thanks for the warmups to start things off. I think your getting a better feel for Sheik.

13. Jasmine - Glad to vs. you. It's a bummer trying to shake off rust from not playing, but overall you didn't do to bad. You got me down to 1 stock twice.

Top Bottom