• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TOGOpuff here !!! Hey all :D

TOGOpuff

Jigglyfy the world !
NNID
TOGOpuff
Hey smashers from all abroad ! I finally decided to make an account on this forum... Some of you may know me from twitter where i'm @ TOGOpuff TOGOpuff most of you may have never heard of me.
I'm a SSB fan since the first game on n64. I remember going to game shops and play it the whole day with friends... back then we used to play free-for-all 4 players no items and we had only a small idea of the potential that game had... we discovered some advanced techniques having no idea what they were but using them to fight for survival... as years passed and melee came we got carried away from school to game shops. We all failed school that year (well, i didn't but because my parents were really severe on me) and i was infected with this virus that infects all of us. Unfortunatelly until late 2012 i had no idea of what was needed to build a competitive scene. Watching VGBC and other tournaments hosts on twitch i finally realized that if i really love smash as much as i say i do and i want to make it big here i had to start a competitive scenario of my own and that's what i'm doing right now... Me and a friend (@_kakarotto_) are trying to build a scenario on our city... we are not pro's but we are teaching casuals some advanced techniques, trying to organize tournaments and create a scene from scratch using US/Canada scene as base.
In the meantime i study psychology at UFF and i'm starting a research about how video game, specially competitive scenario helps people improve socially, mecanically and mentally through it's carrer and how important video games can be on the construction of ones personality.

Last edited:
Top Bottom