• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

To the PMDT, and everyone who has been a part of it

OSCA MIKE

Smash Journeyman
I feel like this isn't said nearly as much as it should be, but I want to say thank you so much for all the hard work and effort you have put into making Project M what it is today. Although mere words cannot quantify my gratitude, know that your mod has brought me much joy and entertainment ever since I first downloaded it when it was 2.0. It's been a long road since then, and every release has brought more and more improvements, from your constant balance scrutiny to aesthetic changes. I appreciate all the hard work your entire team does (for free, even!), and again, I cannot express how grateful I really am.

I love all the aesthetic changes you make to set Project M apart from all the other smash games out there. All of the alt costumes, HD stage remakes, and easter eggs goes to show not just how much love you pour into this, but that Project M, on top of being highly competitive, is a celebration of the Nintendo series as a whole. Seeing that I grew up with Nintendo games (well, not all of them) and have played all the Smash games (except Smash 4), this game feels like a love letter to me.

Even though I never have people to play with, and I am relegated to only playing with CPUs, I still enjoy every minute of playing this mod. No, this GAME. I enjoy playing this game. I love going back into the game after updates hit to discover all the things that were changed, whether they be nerfs, buffs, changes, or aesthetic differences.

Thank you so much for everything PMDT. Thank you so much for all the hard work that I never asked any of you for. Know that I will always be thankful that you, the past PMBR, and every member that has been a part of Project M's development, have brought Project M into existence.

I love all of you, and I damn well mean that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom