• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[To the left-handed users] Did you ever have trouble using a regular controller?

D

Deleted member

That's something I was wondering a while ago, and I'm curious to know if, in comparison to the right-handed, you had to have a longer adaptation time?

KirinKQP

Smash Journeyman
I talked to a friend who's left handed about this. He said that it was uncomfortable using L for everything (shield, L-cancel and wavedashing. His right hand was a a lot slower than his left which is uncommon. He dislikes the C-stick being used for aerials and had a rough time pressing A quickly which is needed.

finalark

SNORLAX
As a lefty, I'd say it's not that big of a deal. YMMV but I've never had any issues with standard controllers. Sometimes I'll switches what shoulder buttons do what if a game allows it, but aside from that I've never felt like I was at a handy cap for being a lefty.

Top Bottom