• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

To Miami Smashers!

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
In case SFL hasn't noticed, Melee is coming to an end...Yet we have done nothing to signify this...Somebody in Miami should host a tournament...I would, but all the venue's I know are small (LOL Smash Bash I and III.) or they do not accomodate for the fact that a tournament is going on. (LOL Smash Bash IV with the YuGiOh tournament taking up most of the store.) As such, I believe there should be AT LEAST one more big tournament in Miami before Brawl comes out, hosted by you guys...Yes, that's right, those of you who barely go to tournaments for whatever reasons, and yet have huge venues that would make it easy...I'm looking mostly at you FIU people. Every Miami tournament has been HUGE, and yet there haven't been any in a very long time. I personally suggest that there be another FIU tournament before Brawl comes out...Let SFL go out with a bang, just like MFL (NOOB1, the last Gigs, etc.) Come on guys, I know you can do it. Don't let me, and everybody in SFL who doesn't wanna drive all the way to Orlando for a good tournament, down. I'm sure this thread will get support just to show you guys how much people want it...So, everybody who's with me please post here, and SOMEBODY, ANYBODY...Please make this happen.

Shin Chaos

Smash Apprentice
Villian's store will be free on January 25 - 27 because most/all Yu-Gi-Oh! players will be going to orlando that weekend (me too), talk to Glenn to see whats up for that weekend.

btw do you live in the North Miami Beach area?

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
@Shin Yes, I do. I'd go to Villians, but it's really small, even with nobody but smashers there.
@TRC Umm...Thanks.

Shin Chaos

Smash Apprentice
well, there is another venue at coral springs. The store owner MIGHT be willing to do a smash tournament at his card shop... its four times the size of villians shop. The problem with this though is that most people in Miami WILL NOT travel to Coral Springs for smash, so there is no point in that.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
well, there is another venue at coral springs. The store owner MIGHT be willing to do a smash tournament at his card shop... its four times the size of villians shop. The problem with this though is that most people in Miami WILL NOT travel to Coral Springs for smash, so there is no point in that.
sup bro

u mean B.R.A.D.S place?

NeXus used to hold smash tourneys lol bad ones though

Little Master

Smash Rookie
:THIS IS A RESPONSE TO YOUR SIG NICHOLASRIDDLE!laugh::laugh::laugh:
ONI=BEST LINK IN FL =) HE'LL SHOVE THE TRIFORCE IN YOUR A$$ AND TBAG YOUR **** FACED PONY TAIL HEAD! =)! YOU ARE NOWHERE NEAR THE BEST LINK IN FL! HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Peace...

Hiroshi

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
who is this oni?

I believe Nick at the moment is the best link, haven't seen or heard of other link mains doing decent in tourneys.

i got my money on "nick riddle" you guys should hear the way i impersonate him.

Little Master

Smash Rookie
Nah im good. I dont need your cash at this second. =) I just came here to state my opinion. and yea I just hope Ruuku really makes a tournament soon. Im dying here!

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
I'd host another XIF Is Fat if people in miami would actually come, but its pointless.

Plus I dont feel like hosting another tournament while i'm not there <_<

but honestly, I've done my part too, it isnt amazingly hard to host a tournament. MOMAID1 had 44 people at once with around 30 entering.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
rexx i dont hate fellow falcons, i just want some revenge from being gimped at ltec2 in pools.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
If I can secure a venue then I will be hosting something in February...if not, I'm going to ask somebody in FIU to allow me to host it there, since the venue is good, and the lazy Miami smashers will go.

Top Bottom