• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

to clarify

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banned via Administration
yes. i will be the best ddd player. and no, none of you can even give me a challenge.

tank mccannon? are you serious? who are you? did you even play melee lol? what THEEEEEEEE?????????? come on sir ddd IS 5150. 5150 IS ddd. the 2 are synonymous. you can't just say "OMG DDD IS 2 COOL HES MY CHAR!" hell no. you have to say "OMG 5150 IS 2 GOOD I WANT TO PLAY HIS CHAR!!!!"

gg?

xigon

Smash Apprentice
are you ******** by any chance at all...
Because acting mighty isn't mighty

T-major

Smash Champion

listen here, buddy. out of your 2,000 + posts, I haven't seen ONE post that even hints that you have any intelligence. why should we believe that, out of all the people who will use Dedede, that you will be the best; despite the fact that your most likely not smart enough to use ANY character to an extent that most pro players do/will?

stop being an arrogant ****.

uu

xigon

Smash Apprentice

listen here, buddy. out of your 2,000 + posts, I haven't seen ONE post that even hints that you have any intelligence. why should we believe that, out of all the people who will use Dedede, that you will be the best; despite the fact that your most likely not smart enough to use ANY character to an extent that most pro players do/will?

stop being an arrogant ****.

uu
I back this up 100,000,000 times over

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
bit 5150 aren't u like a n00b at melee? what makes u think u'll be any good at brawl? Cuz its easier? oh..thats why ur picking the only character w/ an exploitable chain throw, hehehe. I can't wait to see you try it against people who know how to get out.
but u'll get better eventually, i'm sure. i mean, if you're gonna talk ****, at least have some credintials. All i here u say is 'I'm a "COMPETITIVEplayer'. Yea..a n00b who plays in a tournament...is competing..so that would make him a competitive player, i guess.

just get off our d1cks and prove yourself in the game. If you want a popularity contest before hand, you already lost, but i know u just doin' this for ****s and giggles...so its cool. ;) heheh <3

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
Words fail me.
Don't post stuff like this! A waste of a thread and time.

Prevail

Smash Apprentice
yes. i will be the best ddd player. and no, none of you can even give me a challenge.

tank mccannon? are you serious? who are you? did you even play melee lol? what THEEEEEEEE?????????? come on sir ddd IS 5150. 5150 IS ddd. the 2 are synonymous. you can't just say "OMG DDD IS 2 COOL HES MY CHAR!" hell no. you have to say "OMG 5150 IS 2 GOOD I WANT TO PLAY HIS CHAR!!!!"
*facedesk*

You've nearly soiled the name of the King with your arrogance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom