• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

To Alpha Gundam

Gerbil

Smash Champion
One time I was walking around at night in the kitchen and I tripped over something. Alpha yelled out at that exact moment, but he was back in my room playing Halo. I later realized that it was his massive c0ck that he let stretch.

First post in epic thread btw.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
This thread needs more attention.

Alpha - You should smack everyone in the SE with your c0ck to make them view this thread.

I'm expectin Chops to jump in here sooner or later with a joke, and then you guys can attempt to have no-homo c0ck battles lol.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
This thread needs more attention.

Alpha - You should smack everyone in the SE with your c0ck to make them view this thread.

I'm expectin Chops to jump in here sooner or later with a joke, and then you guys can attempt to have no-homo c0ck battles lol.
lol chops aint got **** on this.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Alpha's Big Black **** fact #348:
The worst bathroom ever, located in the late cyberLANding, is rumored to have increased the length of their urinal stall in order to accommodate Alpha's immense wang.

Top Bottom