• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

To all of those Pikachu that abandoned me and left me for dead...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angiance

Smash Lord
I have feelings. I'm greatly hurt that I'm given no chance what-so-ever to learn from my mistakes.

I can understand messing up and getting banned or suspended from something for a week or two, but when you all COMPLETELY kill me off, as if I'm not a human being that has feelings and desires, that's when it becomes more than a punishment; it becomes cruelty

The fact that I'm given absolutely NO CHANCE to redeem myself? That's inhumane...it's like killing off your pet or leaving a child in another country just because they have yet to learn and meet your expectations. I SHOULDN'T have to write a post like this just to voice my hurt but no one wants to give me a chance to talk so...here we are...

Yeah, anyone that actually cares to speak to me can come to me on a one to one level, because I'm not speaking to multiple people at once since it leads to unfair decision making

Last edited:

Soul.

Would you mind explaining what really happened? Who 'cut' you off, how and when?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom