• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TN smash tourneys?

Faustus

Smash Apprentice
Corneria, fourth panet of the Lylat System
I don't know if ill enter or not, but does anyone have any info on smash tournaments around Knoxville (i.e. within a 2 hour drive around knoxville) ? I'd just like to know, i need competition that Aren't level 9 computers.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
I don't know if ill enter or not, but does anyone have any info on smash tournaments around Knoxville (i.e. within a 2 hour drive around knoxville) ? I'd just like to know, i need competition that Aren't level 9 computers.
well if u want competition i know one guy who will be plenty

he goes by Red Ninja on smash boards. he is a **** good falco. I'll give u his phone number cause i know he wont mind. 1-865-684-5660 his real name is Blake tell him KOKingpin gave u the number and he will know whats up.

Faustus

Smash Apprentice
Corneria, fourth panet of the Lylat System
well if u want competition i know one guy who will be plenty

he goes by Red Ninja on smash boards. he is a **** good falco. I'll give u his phone number cause i know he wont mind. 1-865-684-5660 his real name is Blake tell him KOKingpin gave u the number and he will know whats up.
well, i dont think i would be any match for him if hes that good. im a falco player, but i have few human opponents, no one around here really plays seriously, maybe he could be my mentor. naaaaah thatd be asking a bit much.....he could help me perfect my wavedash.....

THEN WE'LL SEE WASUP!!! XD

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
Well I don't know this'll help you or not,but there's a smash tourney going around in murfreesboro,tn tomorrow around 6:00 p.m.It's the first tourney I've been to since the at MTSU a few months ago.try checking out this website.They mainly are just giving details on card game tournaments such as , yu-gi-oh,magic,naruto,etc.However they do hold some video game tourneys from time to time depending on how many people they have.Go to www.thegameplanllc.com
You can check the details there if you want,but its nothing but when your done just scroll down until you see a purple haired anime character and click her to get driving directions from wherever you are.Hope this solves your problem as well as mine.I need to perfect my waveshining.

Top Bottom