• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TN Brawl

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
So I've spent some time looking through most of the ATL South boards and can't find anything for TN anywhere. I'm not sure if i'm missing anything or if there is just no action. But I'd like to plan a small vacation around a tournament down there so i can go see a friend who is stationed in TN somewhere. So any info you guys have would be awesome. Doesn't matter when the tournament is, just that it's in TN.

Thanks in advance!!

-OWM

Handorin

Smash Hero
I'm afraid the most Brawl you will find is in the Nashville area, but even that I don't think is a lot. You will have a lot more luck with Melee, especially if you come to the Memphis area.

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
Actually I was looking for some local brawlers in the Memphis area. I'm in the Orange Mound community. Any near by brawlers?

Handorin

Smash Hero
Occasionally I see people come in a thread and ask for UofM smashers, melee or Brawl, but I never hear from much if at all again. Memphis is more of a melee spot. We have triweeklies in Southaven that you can go to and might be able to convince someone to play Brawl or Brawl+ (especially Cyner)

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
Southhaven huh? Sounds interesting. I've been bored out of my mind trying to find local tourneys in Memphis. I'm a little rusty in melee but I'm sure a lot of friendlies and what not will get me back in the game. Could you possibly give me the specific location of the events?

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
Lol. Alright. Thanks ppl. You'll definitely see me there. Appreciate the help. ^_^

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Cool, looking forward to seeing you at the next one.
Also it's kind of weird that your location says Murfreesboro and you're looking for Memphis smashers, considering that 5 of us Memphis smashers are going to Murfreesboro tonight for a tournament >_>

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
I've been off the site for a while do to work. Better change that. lol

Top Bottom