• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tired of being a lurker ! Hi !

Flarame

Smash Cadet
NNID
Flarame
Hey guys !

I'm a lurker here since SSB4 was announced, and I figured joining the fray would be a lot funnier than watching it ! So, here I am, Flarame. I've been enjoying Smash since 64, been '' maining '' Fox at the time ( I was like 8 year old lol ), then when Melee followed I was ''maining'' Falco & Marth, playing only casual with a few friends. Brawl came out and I stick with Marth and subing Fox.

Outside of Smash I'm a pretty regular guy from Quebec, CAN. And yes, this makes me a French Canadian. I played Blazblue A LOT and participated in the local community, attending tournament, ranbat and stuff. Enjoyed SF4 too, and casual MvC3 but I'm more of an Anime Fighter guy ( Guilty Gear ! ). I don't know the MTL Smash community, I don't think I'll go but maybe one day if I have more info and if it's close.

So regarding Smash 4, I have everything I want ( Lucina & Little Mac ) so I'm really excited ! See you guys on the board ! =)

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Hey there :)

Ah, actually being someone that wanted Lucina...I take it that you've played Awakening?

Fablemad

Smash Journeyman
Welcome, brother.

Breaking news: The Montreal Smash community is almost non-existent. MAIS SI ON LA TROUVE ON Y VA ENSEMBLE C'EST TU CLAIR?!

By the way Duck Hunt Dog confirmed and K.Rool disconfirmed.

Top Bottom