• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tips

CoolGuyNotFoolGuy

Smash Rookie
Anyone got Diddy Kong tips or just general ssbu tips? I've watched a bunch of videos and top players to get better but nothing seems to work. As soon as I go online I get thrashed and I barely gain gsp. It's really annoying because I've been playing since the game came out and no amount of practice helps.

FRFX Rain

Smash Rookie
Yeah online really makes it hard since there's lag and its a disaster, the GSP system is terrible too. If you really wanna improve Diddy just practice combos and do 20 short hops in a row until you master it, and don't panic when you get hit either, take it chill.

To shield break do Up-B and land on the floor when the opponent is using shield, and you will break their shield. You can also predict where they move and analyze/learn their playstyle so next time when you hit them you know what they'll do next. I also recommend going to any tournaments often, it really helps, if you don't have any locals thats fine, you can do them online.

Top Bottom