• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tips on my Falco

invertigo

Smash Journeyman
use firebird stall instead of jumping up and down. nice tech skill for someone whos just picking him up.

A-Laon

Smash Master
Pretty **** nice for just picking him up. The most apparent issues I noticed were some occasional missed fastfalls while trying to pillar shields and a few accidental illusions while attempting to rshl. All of those are simply caused by a lack of familiarity with the character's techs and will naturally disappear as you play him some more. A few other details would be to use your shl predominantly as an approach (it seemed you used it mainly for retreating and camping) and to just be a little more careful when playing on the edge (which cost you a few stocks on Fountain).

Make sure to post some more vids once you play around with Falco a bit more so we can help you from there. Keep it up!

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Well, your link is a lot better and cooler to watch, but your Falco seems decent as an answer to shiek right now. Stop taking risks near the edge with dairs and you should be fine. It cost you at least 3-4 lives that match when you'd miss, drop too low and then get killed. Your Falco is also a little choppy in execution, but that will smooth itself out as you play him more.

Kalmetam

Smash Journeyman
True, Shiek can kill Falco easily depending on how good you are... If you are above Shiek level then you rock.

I enjoyed these vids though.

Top Bottom