• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tips for slowing down input speed to match Falco

-Ronin-

Smash Rookie
Just looking for any tips that can help me slow down to a turtle's speed for Falco

Stryker

Smash Journeyman
This is actually a problem I've been having coming from a melee marth background where I felt like I could wavedash with a very natural timing to suddenly randomly full hopping.

I know this is a weird suggestion and might not work depending on your taste in music buttt
I love rap, so I listen to slower beat heavy rap and try to match pace better to than then my usually fast reaction.

http://youtu.be/rFywcnKDVUk

I suppose this may work with any song with a low BPM, but with rap, its really easy to hear the very slow beat in the background and it's kind of a consistent reminder to slow down.

And honestly, falco's whole thing is the gangsta swag anyway. I feel like swaggering to a slower combo beat is what separates him from fox, who just wants all the inputs he can get.
Hope that helps! Let me know if you want some more similar stuff, I can prolly dig more up.

Last edited:
Top Bottom