• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tips for Reverse B?

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
I've always had trouble with this ever since melee. Half the time I'll turn in midair and do a reverse laser. The other half I'll just go "SHWING!" right off the ledge to SD.

Yeah... Any help would be appreciated.

MyRevenge.

Smash Journeyman
This happens to me sooooooo much...
I really hate it... the one thing that possible stops me the most from being a successful player with falco are suicides and doing moves (such as reverse laser) that i didn't want on accident...
I guess just watch your left thumb.... try not to hold in any direction for too long... or you could just start the jump facing the other way :D

Ordo

Smash Rookie
I used to have the same problem but what you do..

say your running to the right and want to shoot a laser in the opposite direction, you Shorthop tap the control stick left, let go of the stick and press B.

You just have to tap the direction and press B to fire in whichever direction you want, hope that helps.

pyrnight

Smash Journeyman
Yeh, whats going on is your pressing B to soon after tapping the direction.. Remember not to hold the controll stick in that direction, and to leave a tiny bit of time between when you flicked it and when you fire the lasers.

Top Bottom