• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tips for MK/Diddy Doubles Team

Shadow the Past

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3711-8167-5215
I'm looking to get some tips when playing on an MK/Diddy team, both for me (the MK) and the Diddy.

I know the best team for these characters is hands down Nairo + ADHD, and I've seen plenty of matches of theirs already. What I'm really looking for is to see if there are any quirks in this team I should look out for before I start rewatching all of their sets.

2 months ago I teamed with Sombra (Diddy Kong player) and we took 4th at a local that had maybe 10-14 teams (not really sure since brackets never got uploaded, long story). Top 2 were the God Kais, and 3rd was another good local team. Since we had never teamed before, and since that's the first time I'd ever teamed with someone without going 1-2 at best, we decided we'd team again next chance we got. Shuffle V is coming up in about 2 weeks and has quickly attracted national attention (almost 200 entrants, including ZeRo, Nairo, Mew2king, etc, which is a big deal for our region lol). Sombra and I will be teaming again, and I really want us to do well. Sadly we aren't able to practice together, so I'm wanting to do some research of the team before the tournament.

Top Bottom