• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Timo's Channel

Timotheus

Smash Journeyman
Finally I decided to post my channel here to get advice from you guys. I recently uploaded 3 matches against sheick. the other vids are kinda old and not relevant imo.

the mario link match has a funny comeback by sheick i think. and in the pika fox 2 match i struggled a lot

http://www.youtube.com/user/guesswhosbackkk

Loto

Smash Ace
From what I see your gimp game is fine you need to just work on your follow ups whenever you land something I see many many unfinished combos and many missed opportunities while on stage after you land a solid hit on your opponent. Don't be afraid to maybe play a little less aggressive as well. Patience and trying to figure out just how to approach, or maybe not approach at all sometimes are very important.

Also, nice finish in that first game. :p

Timotheus

Smash Journeyman
yeah thanks! my followups aren't really good because is recently switched to pika. i'll work on it :D

Timotheus

Smash Journeyman
i uploaded some new cool hax di matches with jam and §amsun. feel free to critisize :)

Top Bottom