• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
If you guys were in a fire emblem world what class would you want to be? Excluding special classes like Lord, Tachtician, Nohr Prince/ss etc.

I'd totally be a Dark Mage.
I'd be either Mercenary or Thief. I can't decide. They are both cool imo.

:135:

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
If you guys were in a fire emblem world what class would you want to be? Excluding special classes like Lord, Tachtician, Nohr Prince/ss etc.

Probably something involving magic or a thief.

I claimed a page again! Guess what I've got?
THE GOODS!

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804

Assassin.
Professionals have standards.
"Be polite, be efficient, aim to kill everyone that you meet."

Rinku リンク

Hero of "Likes"
NNID
JinnyK

I'd probably say thief cause ninja leet skillz are the best.

Also your avi reminded me of this picture I found awhile back.

Oatmeal.

Part of a balanced breakfast.
It's a close question for me, but I'd probably be a Valkyrie. Wielding magic and healing sounds great for my tastes, so I thought about Sage, but then I remembered that Valkyries ride horses. Which is figgin' cool when you put it all together.

Second place would ironically go to the General class. I like the feeling of being totally unstoppable.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
upload_2015-12-8_18-2-48.png

I may have found a way to grind for support conversations.

I don't know why but I feel like I would be a Mage.

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
I'd personally like to be a Knight/General. If I was ever in that kinda situation I'd be more worried about protecting everyone else, so that would work best for me.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It's a close question for me, but I'd probably be a Valkyrie. Wielding magic and healing sounds great for my tastes, so I thought about Sage, but then I remembered that Valkyries ride horses. Which is figgin' cool when you put it all together.

Second place would ironically go to the General class. I like the feeling of being totally unstoppable.
You can't be a valkyrie unless you're a lady. Also if you were a general you'd be very stoppable by me. :p

Oatmeal.

Part of a balanced breakfast.
You can't be a valkyrie unless you're a lady. Also if you were a general you'd be very stoppable by me. :p
I know :(. If you wanna be technical then Sage it is. But my personal preference remains Valkyrie regardless. Why won't you let me dreeeeaaaam??

And RIP Kellam

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I know :(. If you wanna be technical then Sage it is. But my personal preference remains Valkyrie regardless. Why won't you let me dreeeeaaaam??

And RIP Kellam
I guess you could be a strategist which is the Fates version of Valkyrie. ;P

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
All blue shall never happen on this thread

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!

Kotor 3.png

"Obviously, an Assassin. It's what I've always been my entire life. I would go through extreme lengths to ensure the success of my missions. Even if it means someone has to be silenced and replaced. After all, these clothes are not my own."

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
View attachment 86675
You can't gain supports in Lyn's story. Wait until you're finished with her story, then go hold that formation for 150 turns because GBA support growth rates are sloooooooooooow

also remember that one character can only have a maximum of five support levels (e.g. one A support, and one B support, or two Bs and one C, or just five Cs), and you can only level up a support once per chapter (so Lyn and Kent can gain a C support in this chapter, but not also a B support - they'll stop one point short of B rank).

D

Deleted member

Thanks to all birthday wishes guys! Means a lot to me~
Too bad I spent the whole day at work. D:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I only now realized that today is also the day (or rather exactly 35 years since the day) that John Lenon (of the Beatles) died.
What an strange day to have as your birthday.

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
So I'm looking for images of Eponine having lighter hair during the skinship, and I find this on my journey.

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger

I would either be a Sith Lord or a Lancer.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Choosing a FE class for myself? I would definitely be a maid.

It's all about making the impossible possible. :secretkpop:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956

Hmm... Probably a Mage.

I'd probably say thief cause ninja leet skillz are the best.

Also your avi reminded me of this picture I found awhile back.
Lightning was always hot, but in Cloud's AC outfit, she's got quite a bit more badass as well.

Poor Cloud.

View attachment 86675

I don't know why but I feel like I would be a Mage.
Pretty sure that's how it works and that's how you do it. Yeah. It sucks.

December 8th:

Last edited by a moderator:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I would be Mercenary as my choice as a class.

If not then Great Knight or Tactician because I'm a ***** and I don't wanna fight

Unless he/she is like Nephenee.
Lancers are meant to die. That's what Type-MOON told me.

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

Either a Wyvern Rider

or a Fates style Trueblade!

- Edit
Oh sweet! 2,000th post! :happysheep:

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Ain't the trueblade just a swordmaster?
- From the Fire Emblem wiki
"The Trueblade (剣聖 Kensei) is the final tier of the Myrmidon class line in the games where it appears.

In Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, it is the third-tier promotion of the Myrmidon, promoting from the Swordmaster. Their occult skill is Astra, which allows for 5 consecutive attacks. Statistically, Trueblades are one of the fastest classes in Radiant Dawn. Also, they have very high skill, and a 20% boost to their critical rate, which makes them incredibly powerful in combat.

In Fire Emblem: Fates, it is the promotion of the Samurai class, the game's version of Myrmidon, and thus is equivalent to the Swordmaster class."

So in Fates, technically speaking, yes they are the Swordmaster's replacement.

But in Fates they get to DUAL WIELD!

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Found these really cool concept sketches for Nohr Prince Kamui(s), Dark Blood, and White Blood!

Apparently their default hair color was originally going to be black to match Mikoto's.

Darkblood outfit for both genders are DA SEX! I wanna cosplay the **** out of the male version! I especially like how the Dragonstones are incorporated as part of the collar design.

Yo praline praline can I change my answer to Darkblood? :p

Last edited:

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
If I had to be an FE class.....oohh that's tricky. Probably a bard/dancing guy like Nils. I'm not cut out for fighting but I am good at moral support! ...or something.

I also die in 2 hits but that's cause I wouldn't want to be anywhere near combat period haha. I'm not THAT brave at all!

Last edited:
Top Bottom