• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Time to open the clinic again..." Attempted return of the Dr. Mario Official Skype Chat

StarBlue

Smash Cadet
NNID
Striker56
3DS FC
2637-9769-6007
Hi everyone, if you couldn't tell from the title, I want to bring back the Dr. Mario Skype Chat (if there was one). Now, before I ask you about your Skype account and whatnot, let me get a few things out of the way.

1.I am aware that there is a merged Mario/Dr. Mario chat. However, like the majority of the Sm4sh scene, they bash on Dr Mario, telling the :4drmario: mains to just use Mario instead, since he's better at "everything". (I don't mean everyone there, but a majority did.)

While yes, he has a lot of advantages that surpass our Doc by a longshot, that doesn't mean one should label him as bad instantly. But, back to the topic.

2.If there are still any of the past mods of the older Dr Mario chat here, I'd appreciate it if they agree on my suggestion.

3.There is no third, the only thing that remains is your Skype ID after going through all this nonsense! I'm pretty sure some of you would like to discuss methods on how to make Dr Mario be more viable, as well as aid those willing to learn him!

With all that said, thank you for your time and hopefully we can make this happen.
bringing it back.png

Dokokashira

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure if you're aware, but there actually is already a Dr. Mario-only Skype group. I'm not very active in it myself (I mostly just lurk in it and read what my fellow doctors are saying), but it is very active and it has lots of dedicated and talented Dr. Mario players.

You can add me through my Skype (same as my username) and I can add you, or you can contact @KenMeister , who is one of the chat admins.

StarBlue

Smash Cadet
NNID
Striker56
3DS FC
2637-9769-6007
Ah, nevermind, I double checked, it's an error from my end, my bad. Found the other one quickly, yet it didn't show in the search.

Last edited:
Top Bottom