• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Time to find a match

sonic 12111

Smash Journeyman
How long does it usually take you to find someone in a basic or team brawl. It usually takes me at least 20 minutes. Am i unlucky or is it everyone. and if you find a brawl faster can you please tell me your secret

Chaos Swordsman

Smash Apprentice
The way it works for me is that the longer it takes, the better chance it's not a bunch of stupid nOObs.

As for your question, you're just unlucky. No offence.

sonic 12111

Smash Journeyman
o thanx. none taken but i just need some help finding some good practice. most of the time i find someone it is a bunch of noobs that have a taunt party -_-'

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
Well, you have to be online at the right times.
1:00pm to 5:00pm is probably when you'll find people quickly. At least for me.
9:00pm is also great. Thats when the kiddies and noobs go to sleep :p
Playing in the morning times is also pretty popular.

If you ask me, your more likely to play a serious match on Team Battle then on Basic Brawl. Also if you tried searching on Basic Brawl 18 times and get disconnected 18 times, then try Team Battle. Whenever I cant find people on one of the modes, i try the other. It works sometimes.

Top Bottom