• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Time For The H Man To Bust a Funky Muscle!"- Senor Hasbeena Support Thread

CureParfait

Smash Ace
EYeHHr3WoAAEemz.jpg

What is Mucha Lucha?:
Mucha Lucha is an animated series aired on Kids WB from 2002 to 2005. It was the first animated series created with Adobe Flash. Mucha Lucha was also renamed Mucha Lucha Gigante for its third and final season. The series mainly centers on the masked wrestler named Rikochet who is aiming to be a Luchador Supreme and his two friends Buena Girl and Flea. Also it is focused on the trio studying in the International School of Lucha which is somewhere in Southern California.

D_FTqmWXkAAwDpk.jpg

Who is Senor Hasbeena?:
Senor Hasbeena is a supporting character in Mucha Lucha, who is one of the teachers in International School of Lucha and rather fond of the 1970s. He teaches for a class about "Mask Wrestling Theory and Self Presentation" for the most part. Senor Hasbeena used to be called Senor Couldbea and was a famous wrestler in the 70s. An incident that cost him the championship in 1972 seems to haunt him in present day. Despite that event being traumatic for him he manages to be in good physical shape. He has a tendency to show his students his past exploits such as showing them movies he starred in. Hasbeena also seems to have an interest towards dancing.

EYeHHrkWsAI4iU5.jpg

How would Hasbeena play like?:
Senor Hasbeena would be primarily a close ranged fighter that would have mostly have him kicking attacks that makes him look like he is dancing and would have a command grab to reflect on his status as a wrestler. One of the kicking attacks should have him accidentally kicking himself in the face for slight damage if it misses the opponent. Hasbeena's signature move "Funkay Disco Ball" , where he shapeshifts into a disco ball could be a super type of move.

Hasbeena.jpg

Why Senor Hasbeena?:
The reason why I want Sr Hasbeena in is he is my favourite character overall out of everything. I also feel like Mucha Lucha being the first flash animated series would have some importance. He is the type of character I think suits in a fighting game in general.

Potential Alt:
D_FTqmSXkAAIrqg.png

Stage:
International School of Lucha

Last edited:
Top Bottom