• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

thunder from spawn

NeeQueoHH

Smash Apprentice
try it out. after u die and ur on the platform of light thingy. use thunder. if u get lucky for sum reason u'll hit, but thats not the reason to do it. ur opponent will attack u or grab u wen u use it, but u will have just enough invincibility to not get hit, and grab them or sumthing.

its only really a one chance thing though. you can do it once ina while, cus then they obviously become used to it. cus people will try to grab or attack u right after the thunder but not after the lag after the thunder. get me??? then wen they find out how to get u instead of waiting for invicibility to finish. then u can get screwd. just dont do it all the tym to the same people, wen u play sum1 new whos not used to pika, try it on them.

anyways i dont no if you get me but try it out, it might work for u. it works once ina while for me.:chuckle:

Anther

Smash Champion
I actually wanted to try that while sparring with my friend today... It does like a reasonable sneak attack. Oh well maybe next time ;_;.

Top Bottom