• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Threw a Ness's match for being a trash teamate and spamming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyden

Smash Rookie
This guy sat in a corner and spammed pk fire as his only trick. He dies before I do and when I'm about to 1v2 the other team this guy takes my stock and I was already at 112% and they smash me out. He drops in continues to spam pk fire and they kill him. Next match its just all smash and he gets away with the spam because me plus the other two players are trying to to fight eachother meanwhile he just keeps spamming and leeches high % kills. After that it puts us on teams again and I had it. I crouch spam to let the other team I'm going to help them out and throw out my 3 stocks. After they smash him out I restock so that he only has one life left. They win, he rage quits happy ending. Trash should've seen it coming too couldn't do anything but pk fire spam like the rest of the "ness mains"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom