• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

thoughts on target smash

MRdribblehead98

Smash Rookie
NNID
Skillzisreal98
I think the developers for project m should work on individual target smash courses for each character like in melee

Last edited:

Tryst

Smash Ace
NNID
Skolar
3DS FC
2750-1644-8369
That would require quite a bit of work, it would be difficult to implement, and it all but 5 of the stages would need to take up stage slots that we could be using in other spots. That, and then the fact that the team is mostly looking into vs balancing and such, they don't have much time or desire, at least that shows, to work on Solo play.

So the Project M Dev Team doing it, doesn't seem all that likely, but it could definitely be some customized content someone might make if they are dedicated enough to wanting it.

I personally, don't like how all the stages are the same, but I don't dislike it enough, that I would spend the time it would necessitate, changing it.

Top Bottom