• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Thought I'd share a video game idea of mine w/ ya'll

Foxus

Smash Ace
NNID
Greatfox1
Seeing how this is mainly a gamer form, it seems appropriate.

I've been working on this idea in different forms. I call it "Sierra and The Lost Elements." It would be a PC game (despite the possibility of playing it on both a PC and Mac). The planet is an earth-like planet, and Sierra is a female anthropomorphic silver wolf whom has to retrieve stolen precious elements by an evil, red eyed, overweight mutant toad, Cornelius Reptilius. The elements, when in the wrong hands, could be used to detonate and end the planets existence.

The game is mission based, as well as a first-person shooter. Sierra works with a co-operative Tacoma, whom tends to act more as a source of information than completing objectives. The player goes through different levels in the game, all on this earth-like planet. Each becoming more and more difficult as the game progresses.

The Metropolitan Stage
The Plains
The Jungle
The Sea
Ice Mountain
The Volcano
The Empire Stage
Reptilius' Facility

As for enemies, Reptilius' comrades are called Evils, once innocent warriors of the planet now demonized to do evil deeds. Second are Gromes, gnome like creatures who laugh and explode in contact. That's just the tip of the iceberg as far as my game idea is concerned.

Feel free to leave comments and any questions you might have.

Swagmaster

Smash Apprentice
NNID
supersonicbros.2
This is awesome. I don't play first person shooters, but your storyline, plot, and gameplay ideas got me interested just by reading it. If this were to be made into a game, I would think that it would be pretty successful.

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
Here's a tip from personal experience--focus on planning gameplay mechanics and level design before delving too deeply into story or aesthetics.
This. Story and Ascetics are part of a game, but if the gameplay isn't good players will lose interest very fast.

Top Bottom