• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Those LoL moments...

nessokman

Smash Lord
Whate are your favorite ssbb online lol moments? here are some of mine-

I once used PK thunder and fell through the temple stage.

Once i was kirby and my friend was captain falcon.we were fighting someone playing as link.We were getting owned.I caught link in my mouth and spit him right as my friend falcon PAWNCHED.We actually got him to die once.

what are yours?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
In a taunt a battle online once, I was using Falco and 2 other players were using Wolf. A player using Sonic was trying to fight us, but failed epicly and eventually tried to join the taunting. After tolerating him for a few seconds, he hit someone (I don't know whether he meant to or not) and tried to apologize by doing Sonic's, Your too slow! Taunt, but as he tried that constantly I just shot him with Falcos blaster everytime, and one of the Wolf joined in on it too, constantly shooting him as he tried to yell: Your too slow! It's the only replay of mine I can rewatch and laugh at it, EVERY time. XD

FIREL

Smash Ace
A double spike that happened long ago between my Luigi and some other dude's mario... Probably the only thing that stands out for me aside from things like "combos" or Double Falcon Pawnches.

Top Bottom