• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

this will make who matters smile

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
hey j3ly my brother doesn't understand mario and I learn from jumping head on and testing and junk and he won't but he wants to be a mario master when he's to mad as falco from gimps/combos. I noted there was no decent mario guides and that there are no video guides you could make a video showing basic combos to do to set up things bair WD and etc. things you think are somewhat important maybe even up-B cancel into walljump.

there's a luigi guide but no mario you've been put to shame also sheild pressure ideas could be thrown in also so yoo have many options to show. also I know you'd love this idea you mario nut.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
I just thought that the mariotality combo video would be enough to explain. If he and anyone has specific question i would be more then glad to help you anyway I can.

if it frames im not the best at it but im sure someone will be able to help you.

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
ICG no trolling please :D I made a checklist and us Mario's are working on it!

Top Bottom