• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This Week In PM: A new series focusing on the many different PM competitive communities and players

XF_Awkward

Smash Cadet
1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSB-QBT92XA&feature=youtu.be
2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwXUtH9IwZg
3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZ6e1zdtcag

It can be difficult to look through the tons of PM content that the many competitive communities produce each week to try to find good gameplay worth watching. Some communities get ample spotlight and definitely deserve it, but a lot of times good gameplay goes under the radar because its just too hard to find. My goal with this series is to make it a little bit easier for everyone to find new and interesting games both from streams you're familiar with and from people and places that you didn't know existed. Let me know what you think, feedback would be appreciated.

Last edited:

Βearzor

Smash Cadet
This is great! I just watched the Smash Brothers documentary with all its high level melee and got hyped for PM, but when I looked for high level PM gameplay I couldn't find any. It was getting a bit discouraging. You just fixed that! I subscribed to you good sir.

XF_Awkward

Smash Cadet
It doesn't appear that this post particularly took off here, but people seemed to like it. I will be continuing the series and I'll be posting it here, on the PM and Smashbros subreddits, and it obviously will be able to be found on my youtube. Without trying to push too hard, feel free to share the videos with other PM fanatics so players can get the recognition they deserve.

RedSoloCup

Smash Rookie
i'm on the same boat as Bearzor haha. Watched the Smash Bros. Documentary and then I found myself hooked on PM. Glad that I know have a reliable source for some good PM content :D Thank you so much man. Now I gotta find a reliable source to find local PM tourneys >_> I can't find any smash scene anywhere where I live. Everything is just Sm4sh here. And that's cool and all, but i'm looking for some melee and PM action :(

4Haseo

Smash Rookie
are you going to continue posting these because i for one personal find them great

XF_Awkward

Smash Cadet
Unfortunately I have to take a pretty big step back away from Smash in general right now, and I apologize for the infrequency of the videos. I really wanted to make this a resource available to everyone. Hopefully someone can pick up where I left off and help provide for the community.

4Haseo

Smash Rookie
no need to apologize your videos led me to some interesting tourney videos and for that i thank you hopefully someone can pick it up or if not whenever you can comeback you can try it again

Steak1ey

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2380-3765-3357
I might be interested in doing something like this if not picking up this project myself. Either way, thanks for the contribution! these vids are great

Top Bottom