• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This thread has served its purpose...mods, please close...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinder

Smash Master
I'm just gonna cut to the chase: I am currently a member of the BETA club at my school, and I volunteered to do the Angel Tree program...the child my partner and I need to buy a gift for wants a DS game...he didn't say a particular genre or game, and didn't put down any of the games he has...my question is, what game would be safe/good to get him?

And hey, maybe when this thing is over, this thread can be a place to discuss any game in general that is considered "childish"...

Doggalina

Smash Lord
Chicagoland (NW Indiana)/Purdue West Lafayette
Okay, here's a list off the top of my head. Check into some of these to see if you think they would be appropriate:

Meteos, Mario Kart DS, New Super Mario Bros., Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker, Animal Crossing: Wild World, Sonic Rush, Sonic Rush Adventure, Bomberman Land: Touch!, Kirby Canvas Curve, Kirby Squeak Squad, Yoshi's Island DS, Worms: Open Warfare 2, Planet Puzzle League, Nintendogs, Elite Beat Agents, Clubhouse Games, Tetris DS, Mario 64 DS.

Some of those have some violence (Fighting in Pokemon and Dragon Quest, slashing in Zelda, guns and missles in Worms, bombs in Bomberman), but they're all good games (I've either played them, have played games like them, or have read good reviews), and they are for the most part easy to play.

Cinder

Smash Master
Well, it's all taken care of...I chose to get the little fella Super Mario 64 DS...I consulted with the clerk at Gamestop to double check and suggest some ideas...

I hope that we can continue this discussion, as a general discussion of "kiddie" games (...even though the "games you're embarrassed to say you play" thread kinda does that already -_-)

EDIT: On second thought...this thread has served its purpose...I got the game for the Angel Tree...may as well ask for this thread to be closed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom