• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

this might sound cheesy.....but

theGreatDekuTree

Smash Journeyman
are there any smash videos of Kirby vs King DDD?
i want to see the classic fight carried out in smash.

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
Man I wantn to see one too =(. Especially if it's in some boxing arena type style thi9ng with DeDeDe's theme from Superstar.

SO far I haven't found any. I tink it's because people are trying the flashy characters first.

theGreatDekuTree

Smash Journeyman
donald trumps FS isnt cruel, hes just gotta kick some *** once and a while, thats how he was planned for melee anyway...
well, HERE IS A REQUEST.

KIRBY VS DDD, do it, or you get fired.

theGreatDekuTree

Smash Journeyman
yeah,
its weetawded if you ask me.......

king dedede owns kirby ANYDAY of the week (disappears from forum)

Talvi

Smash Journeyman
It would be nice if the Fountain of Dreams still was in, because there was the final battle vs. DeDeDe at the Nes Kirby game. Also, it would be DeDeDe's level.

theGreatDekuTree

Smash Journeyman
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=N1ytrMXvtE4
Bwahahah! Good thing I saw this thread.....Kukukukukuuu.
Well yeah, enjoy. Sorry though, cause I couldn't find one in a kirby level.

thats awesome...thanks dood.
when i get brawl, im gonna set it up just like in the kirby games,

DDD is only allowed to use-dash attack-UpB-inhale- and Fsmash
kirby is only allowed to use -upBcutter-inhale-aerial attacks, & downB

that should be awesome, no?

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
It would be nice if the Fountain of Dreams still was in, because there was the final battle vs. DeDeDe at the Nes Kirby game. Also, it would be DeDeDe's level.
Well, Fountain of dreams music is still in so you can look forward to playing with that music.

Hokkaido

Smash Journeyman
My friend mains Dedede/Meta Knight/Pikmin, and I main Ike/Kirby/Snake, so we have Kirby/Dedede matches often, and I usually annihilate him each time (the speed difference and Kirby's better improvements from Melee make him great)... of course it's not always easy fighting him since Dedede can KO Kirby as low as 60% and it usually takes at least 80-100% depending on the situation to KO Dedede with a good kill move.

Top Bottom