• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This may not be the best place to talk about this, but I've been feeling really awful lately

Bluekirby2

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Bluekirby2
I don't know if you guys tolerate depression topics or not, but I have bee feeling really awful lately. I've been getting panic attacks daily, and I don't know how to handle them. I've had people tell me things will get better for about two years now, but things have only gotten worse.

And I apologize if this topic ruins the way I'm viewed. I just really needed to vent this, and I hope you guys are okay with that, as it is quite often I feel down.

noboruplaysgames

Smash Cadet
I don't know if you guys tolerate depression topics or not, but I have bee feeling really awful lately. I've been getting panic attacks daily, and I don't know how to handle them. I've had people tell me things will get better for about two years now, but things have only gotten worse.

And I apologize if this topic ruins the way I'm viewed. I just really needed to vent this, and I hope you guys are okay with that, as it is quite often I feel down.
Bro just use this post as a venting place. If anyone gives you heat for it they are trash tbh. I am having a super hard move atm and my family is having issues. I feel you on the struggles so feel free to vent here as much as you want. Also hit me up through messages if u ever feel like talking about it.

Last edited:

Bluekirby2

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Bluekirby2
Bro just use this post as a venting place. If anyone gives you heat for it they are trash tbh. I am having a super hard move atm and my family is having issues. I feel you on the struggles so feel free to vent here as much as you want
The reason I brought up how I might be viewed negatively by venting is because I commonly did this on another forum I have once frequently used where I gotten a negative reception for being negative, and I can't really blame them really.

noboruplaysgames

Smash Cadet
The reason I brought up how I might be viewed negatively by venting is because I commonly did this on another forum I have once frequently used where I gotten a negative reception for being negative, and I can't really blame them really.
I guess, but i feel like if people see the title of the thread and then they click on it, that's kinda their own fault ya know what I mean?

Bluekirby2

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Bluekirby2
I guess, but i feel like if people see the title of the thread and then they click on it, that's kinda their own fault ya know what I mean?
To be fair, I did post about it quite frequently to the point where others considered it spamming.

But yeah, I guess it was pretty rue how they had told me to stop, one of which made a thread about how they had "****ing hated me" because I did so much.

noboruplaysgames

Smash Cadet
To be fair, I did post about it quite frequently to the point where others considered it spamming.

But yeah, I guess it was pretty rue how they had told me to stop, one of which made a thread about how they had "****ing hated me" because I did so much.
Wow man... If you ever feel like venting though im not like that so I am more than happy to help you out . Hit me up on messages whenever you want. Of course, you don't have to but the option is there :)

Bluekirby2

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Bluekirby2
Wow man... If you ever feel like venting though im not like that so I am more than happy to help you out . Hit me up on messages whenever you want. Of course, you don't have to but the option is there :)
If I'm going to vent about what it is that has been bothering me, I would rather post it publicly when I feel like I'm ready, but thanks for your offer.

And the reason I'm hesitating to talk about what it is is because it's a little embarrassing what I'm depressed about compared to people who have had their families murdered.

noboruplaysgames

Smash Cadet
If I'm going to vent about what it is that has been bothering me, I would rather post it publicly when I feel like I'm ready, but thanks for your offer.

And the reason I'm hesitating to talk about what it is is because it's a little embarrassing what I'm depressed about compared to people who have had their families murdered.
Well, of course you can post whenever you are ready. Just don't feel like you can't talk about what you want to talk about. No matter how bad it is, it's a problem you are facing nonetheless. :)

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
I think this belongs in the Unhappy thread, doesn't it?
Well anyway, I'm very sorry for what you're going through right now. I don't have these problems, so I'm afraid I can't really relate in the slightest. Usually, one way to solve problems is to address them head-on. So, what is making you experience these panic attacks exactly? We can start off with possible reasons and then work ourselves up to the solution.

creatår

Smash Cadet
I don't know you and how your life has been and can't possibly know the cause of the panic attacks. You should consider speaking to a therapist or someone really close to you in order to vent, find the root of your problems and discuss what can be done, since it has lasted for 2 years.

Wish I could help you more :/

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
There is a sticky called the Unhappy Thread so no we have no issue with people wanting to discuss this sort of thing.

Top Bottom